Top > FAQ


(Frequently Asked Questions)

Q. What qualifications do your instructors possess?
A. Our instructors are ESL (English as a Second Language), CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to speakers of other languages), TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) and CCP (Child Care Provider) licensed through MEXT(Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports and Science) and MHLW (Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare) qualified.
Q. Does your school require a uniform, and if so do we have to purchase one?
A. Our school doesn’t require a uniform, and we don’t believe it is an ideal system. Ofcourse uniforms are a good image but uniforms are not sanitary, therefore children are active and get dirty. So uniforms needs to be treated the same as casual wear. This means they have to be cleaned every day.


Pan International Academie Denenchofu's
Mobile Site